Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Light-ly Salted

Guy 1: How many people does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Guy 2: One person?

Guy 1: What if they're no good?

Guy 2: Well, it might take another person, then.

Guy 1: No, I mean, that first guy, he's terrible. He sold the lightbulb for salt, he takes the salt down to the hospital, he--

Guy 2: He pours salt in their wounds?

Guy 1: Oh, no, geeez, no. The kids who just got their tonsils taken out, he salts their ice cream. It's really gross.

Guy 2: Well, that's, that's not too horrible.

Guy 1: Yeah, it's still pretty bad. You, though, you've got wound-salting on your mind? At a hospital? That's a children's hospital, too. I don't know why I even bothered asking you about lightbulbs. I think I'll just ask a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment